The Peterborough Police Service has launched a fun contest for local Kindergarten students to try and guess the name of Constable Kyle Adey’s Police Service Dog. Constable Adey’s Canine is one of two new Canine’s joining our Service!
The class that guesses the name correctly will get a special meet-and-great at their school with PC Adey and his Police Service Dog.
The new dog is a German Shepherd/Malinois mix and is approximately 15 months old.
And the winner is….
Room #121, St. Teresa Catholic Elementary School, Peterborough. Congratulations!
Guess the Name of our new Police Service Dog!
- Open to all Kindergarten (JK and SK classes) in the area served by the Peterborough Police Service (City of Peterborough, Ward of Lakefield, Township of Cavan Monaghan
- Contest runs Monday September 24, 2018 to Friday September 28, 2018
- During the week of September 24, daily hints about the new Canine’s name will go out each morning at 9 a.m. via social media.
- Follow the Peterborough Police Service on Twitter @PtboPolice and Facebook to get the daily hint. The hints will also be posted on this page.
- 1 guess per classroom. Teachers can wait for all of the daily hints to submit your guess, or if your class thinks they know the answer they can guess early!
Email your guess by Friday September 28, 2018 at 3 p.m. to Lauren Gilchrist, Media Relations and Communications Coordinator, at email@example.com
Hint #1: He is a boy dog!
Hint # 2: His name has 5 letters in it!
Hint #3: His name starts with the letter “C”
Hint #4: His name rhymes with “Ace “
Final Hint: Fill in the blank [Blank} is on the case!