A 34-year-old Bancroft, Ontario woman and a 49-year-old Peterborough man are facing drug charges following a search warrant at a Parkhill Road home where police seized fentanyl, cocaine and cash.
As a result of an ongoing investigation on May 14, 2020 members of the Peterborough Police Service’s ICAD (Intelligence, Crime Analyst, Asset Forfeiture and Drug) Unit, the Street Crime Unit and the Emergency Response Team (ERT) executed a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (CDSA) search warrant at a Parkhill Road residence.
During the search warrant officers located and seized items including fentanyl, cocaine and cash.
As a result of the investigation the following persons were arrested and charged:
Christopher Donald McCall, 49, of Parkhill Road West, is charged with the following:
- Possession of a Schedule I Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking – Cocaine
- Possession of a Schedule I Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking – Fentanyl
- Possession of Proceeds of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5,000
- Careless Storage of Firearm, Weapon, Prohibited Device or Ammunition
- Failure to Comply with Release Order X5
- Possession of Firearm or Ammunition Contrary to Prohibition Order
The accused was held in custody and appeared in court on May 14, 2020.
Tracy Arlene Jacobs, 34, of Alice Street, Bancroft, is charged with the following:
- Possession of a controlled substance X2 (Cocaine and Fentanyl)
The accused was released from custody and is scheduled to appear in court on July 15, 2020.