Requesting a Presentation
Officers are available to provide presentations on a variety of topics relating to crime and community safety.
- Material can be tailored to meet the needs of your group. If you don’t see your preferred topic listed, please provide a summary of what you hope to learn about.
- Presentations are free of charge. Presentations range in time from 30 – 90 minutes, depending on the topic and age of the audience.
- Two weeks notice is generally required.
- It may not be possible to fulfill all requests due to officer availability and other factors. You will be notified if we are unable to fulfill your request.
To request a presentation please fill out the online request form below. If you have questions or need further assistance please call Community Development Co-ordinator Peter Williams at 705-876-1122 ext. 290.
Presentation topics include:
- Bullying & cyber bullying
- Domestic violence
- Driving safety
- Home safety/crime prevention
- Internet safety
- Identity theft, financial abuse
- Impaired driving
- Personal safety
- Robbery prevention
- Sexual assault
- Senior safety
- Workplace violence