The Victim Services Unit
Two civilian Co-ordinators share the responsibilities in this unit. They perform their duties separately, but collaboratively with police, solely for the support of the victims of crime and tragic circumstances.
The duties of the Victim Services Unit include:
- Providing emotional and practical support to victims.
- Providing information and support through the criminal justice system.
- Providing Information and referrals to community agencies.
- Advocating for victims of crime, individually and collectively.
- Offering professional community presentations.
Please visit the Survivor Toolkit website for information and resources for survivors of sexual violence and the people who are supporting them.
For more information or to speak to a member in our Victim Services Unit please call 705-876-1122 ext. 268.